The Baroque mansion, built in the 18th century, was probably built by the Sissay family in Bikolpuszta, near Süttõ. A chapel was built next to the mansion in the 1730s, which was rebuilt in 1840. In the 19th century the mansion was rebuilt in the neoclassical style. At the end of the century, it became the property of the Reviczky family, and from 1920 of the Radvánszky family. The restored mansion is now privately owned and not open to the public.